Friday, February 19, 2010

Sea World


We have finally joined the masses and gone to a theme park! Thanks to my parents for the annual passes to SeaWorld. We went on a saturday afternoon and met up with some friends. Several of our friends have passes for SeaWorld because it is the most affordable for FLorida residence. We saw the Shamu Show and part of the Dolphin Show. WE enjoyed walking around and exploring everything there is to see. There are lots of small marine animal exhibits among the rides and attractions. I recently bought a new carrier for Lydia to ride on my back and I was awesome to have at the park, because most rides and shows do not allow stroller inside. Everything has stroller parking outside. So it was great to put our non-walking child on my back and she loved it too. I can't wait to go back as weather gets a little warmer. There were whole parts of the park we haven't even seen yet. I have heard good things about the children's area which we haven't even visited yet. Maybe this weekend.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...